Thursday, November 10, 2011

TGIT- Thank goodness it's Thursday!

The weekend has officially arrived and I couldn't be more happy. Like I said yesterday in my post, I have been looking forward to this day off since Nov. 1st! I got to sleep in today since it was a off day from the gym. It was the first time all week I hit snooze-not bad.

I decided to switch it up in the breakfast department. I had my usual 4 egg whites and salsa, but instead of my normal oats I had a sprouted Omega bagel. It was a nice change. However, it doesn't fill me like my oats do. Oats it is tomorrow!
I was lacking motivation in a major way this morning. I had zero desire to go to school.  It took a text pep talk  from Brendan to get me in a half way decent state of mind.  Thursday is my long day at school.  Our schedule just isn't favorable on this day. All and all it was a good day. I recovered from my Math lesson that flopped yesterday and I made some progress in getting my classroom back in working order. By the end of the week, there are mini piles and stacks of papers to correct. Although, this weekend's correcting isn't too bad. I figure this is my last weekend to relax a bit. The next two weeks ahead are all report cards and grading-Gross! I am going to take full advantage of this low stress weekend.

To kick off my weekend of relaxation I had massage scheduled for 5 p.m.  It hurt so good! I am determined to get my body back to being stress & knot free. I am heading in the right direction. I have another massage in line for next week too. Thanks to Brendan's groupon gift! Right now I am enjoying time with him, watching one of our weekly favorite shows Vampire Diaries and trying to guzzle water to flush the toxins out of my body. Who says America runs on Dunkin- I run on water!

Things I am looking forward to this weekend:
  • Having lunch with my friends Jeb and Bec (We are going to look at photos from the best day of my life-Our wedding 7/2/11)
  • Jazzing up my blog- Making it more "me" and filling in some blanks about my passions & goals
  • Date night @ Flatbreads (Been eating clean all week, can't wait for some pumpkin beer and pizza. All organic made from the purest ingredients-nothing beats it)
  • Sleeping a little later than normal
  • A nice clean apartment- Not that it's not always clean, Saturday it will be SUPER clean
  • NO SCHOOL-STRESS FREE DAYS
I am ready to take on the weekend- I hope it's ready for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment