Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Show me what you got!

Thank goodness for this taste of heaven from Whole Foods...I was feeling a little cravy this evening! Brendan & I mixed ourselves up a little treat!

This week I am really going to have to dig deep. For some reason...well I know the reason, this week is dragging by at a snail's pace!! Time needs to get ticking! I have a very important date night to attend Saturday evening. Not only are we dining at our favorite restaurant...we are also going to see the new Twilight movie- Breaking Dawn. I am super pumped!

Today was a long one...its report card time around school, so that brings a high stress environment. It seems time goes by super slow at work, but at the same time so fast, with so  much to do before Thanksgiving break. I am going to do my very best to minimize my school load over the mini vacation.

Today was an off day-well deserved and much needed. My  hamstrings are still tight as rubber band! Tomorrow we are switching it up and going to try volume workouts for a month or so. Big lifting day-my favorite-LEGS!
I was extra hungry today, not sure if I wanted to eat out of pure emotion or if I was actually hungry, hungry??

Whatever the reason, I am glad to put this day to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment