Sunday, November 6, 2011

First go at the blog thing!

Newbie here! Hello blog world and welcome to my first post. I have decided to give blogging a go. I think it will help me stay true to myself as I continue to strive to be the healthiest I can be. My goal here is to stay on track with  my personal fitness goals and document the good, bad, ugly and everything in between of staying healthy and fit.
 At some point in my blogging adventure I will post my personal goals that I will be striving to achieve. For now, I am keeping it simple and getting used to putting myself out there. My hopes for doing this blog is that I will become super honest with myself and gain confidence in myself. The thoughts I write here are my own, the details I include about what I think, do and eat are not a way for me to preach what is right or wrong, they are just the steps I am taking to achieve my goals. I am sure at first my thoughts are going to be all over the place, but I promise I will get in check! I am excited, I am nervous and I am hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment