Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Monday's Missed blog!

So making true on my word about blogging each day of these last five weeks. Since I have a few minutes to spare before school I figure I should blog about my Monday.

Mondays are getting tougher to face, now that school is winding down and basically at this point, its glorified babysitting. For the most part this week is the last real week. After memorial day all the fun stuff happens at school, and lucky for me I have all four day weeks left after this last push. I am getting in my last tests, so I can get my grades done early. I was a tad on the cranky side yesterday at school. I am finding low carb days to be the worst as far as my patience. I am not even starving, but just short fused.

My weight was up in the morning, which was a bummer, but really not that big of a deal since it's normal to fluctuate. However, no matter how hard I try not to let the scale get in my head, it always does! Yesterday is technically our off day, but we still do 60 min. of walking, but no lifting. My body was beat because I slept like crap the night before. I had posing practice weighing heavy on my mind or I should say lack of posing. I hate it so much-but I am starting to stress out about it. I must get it done.

I headed to the gym to get my walk on. Usually I take my Nook to pass time. I read for the first twenty minutes but then was tired of it.  For some reason it seemed like it was taking too much effort. I decided to people watch instead. There are so many stupid people at the gym. I wish I could pick them off one by one and tell them what they are doing wrong. I mean, I am not miss know it all but some of these people workout like idiots or shouldI say most of the people. It's painful to watch some people! It was hot and stuffy and I was starved so I didn't stick around to do abs. I headed home instead to my special bowl of oats! I love everything I put in my mouth! Clean food really makes me happy. I just wish I could have more of it. I will not go back to eating any junk this time around. It's going to be pure beast mode for Brendan and I after this comp. and I can't wait!

I got like seven minutes of posing in and I was spent -physically and emotionally. It takes a lot of out your brain and body. I get frustrated so easily. Looking at myself in the mirror I see all my imperfections. It truly is my worst enemy. I hate the mirror and the scale equally.

I am about to embark on the toughest part of the week workout wise. Tues-Thurs. kicks my ass.  with double sessions of cardio, HIIT included and lifting. It certainly is a physical beat down. This morning I kicked it off with my 200 cals. cardio. I really don't mind this too much, because I find it helps wake me up. The toughest part of these days is after school waiting for Brendan to finish work. It gives me down time and it's the longest period of time I have to wait between meals. Oh well I am going to get at it!

We officially signed up for the show last night. We are pretty much good to go as far as hotels, suits, tanning appointments. It's all coming together. My goal for this year is to have fun! Last comp. was scary and stressful, and not so much fun in some ways. No doubt I was proud of the hard work, but this time around I want to actually enjoy it, like really really enjoy it!

Until later...peace out!

1 comment:

  1. It's not official until you sign up for the show...at least that's how I've always felt! :)

    T.

    ReplyDelete