Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Time keeps on ticking....

Whoa! I could possibly be setting a new record for my blogging self! It's been three days since my last post. Perhaps I am gonna stick to my guns this time and BLOG!

Not too much has been happening in my world since my last post...however I figured why not! This week is going to be a crazy one that's for sure. It's parent teacher conference time at school, always a rough few days. Three long days to be exact.

I kinda like the craziness of it all, but I also have anxiety about the week too. First off, I am a major creature of habit and this week my schedule is anything but normal. Tomorrow is our first half day...I will be working out on a school day, right smack in the middle of the day..odd for sure. Then I will return to school for my first round of conferences. Thirteen in a row baby!
That means two showers/getting ready times-that detail I don't love. I am a very low maintenance type of gal, drying my hair nicely twice is not my cup of tea. Anyway, I guess it will be good for the body to mix it up a bit. Plus it's leg day - my fav. It's a quick hitter, but it's always brutal. The most rewarding body part in my opinion, to work out. You can feel the soreness take effect right away. Immediate satisfaction-I love this!

The rest of the week is also half days at school to allow for conferences. We will take our normal Thurs. off from lifting, but I will do my intervals after school per usual. It's another day that is going to throw me for a loop because of the off schedule. After intervals I have a massage scheduled (NO COMPLAINTS HERE ON THAT ONE) then I am off to my hometown of Haverhill , to hit up a Stella Dot Jewelry party. The fun of that will be determined I guess...Not loving the idea of go, go, go, but I haven't seen my high school friends in forever, so it will be good to show face.
After Wed. and Thurs, I am thinking I am probably going to crash Friday. I will however, be extra pumped for Friday. I only have one parent meeting scheduled that afternoon,so at least I can have some time to myself to prep for the weeks ahead. That also means I'll be evacuating the premises right at three that day!

This weekend is St. Patricks day-the day everyone is Irish right?! Not us, we  won't be partaking in anything crazy...not that we are huge socialites or drinkers anyway. Contest prep. of course limits our options. I think we have a movie planned. No matter what...we are following our NDT- NO DOWN TIME mantra. Can't leave anytime to think about food food food.

I have noticed we are to the point of our prep. where our energy is kinda low...we NEED coffee! To be expected. We are seven weeks into dieting. Not bad. A third of the way done. We have a big night planned for the 24th in celebration for my BDAY . This is very  is exciting and something we have been looking forward to. After that it's really go time as far as the show goes. We'll def. be in normal prep. range. As the time gets closer I get more nervous excitement, which helps to power me through. I need it too. This morning I was bushed when I woke up for my morning cardio, but once I got going my nervous energy got me through the time spent on the tredmill! I can't complain either. My cardio is minimal right now...I am happy.

In just a bit we are off to lift chest and back! It's super sunny and warm for March, enough to give me a little pep in my step!

Until next time...see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment