Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Long awaited Saturday!

It's finally the weekend! I can't tell you how happy I am that it is here. I feel like this week was a very long week. The change in weather sure didn't help and neither did two days of state testing. This week crept by at a snails pace. I am glad it's over.

I seem to have caught a little cold too. I am feeling a little rundown. The only plans for my weekend are to rest and relax. Last weekend as fun as it was, there was no down time and I think it caught up to me. I am going to fight the good fight and hopefully this thing won't last very long.

Despite feeling less than motivated yesterday, I was able to get a good lift in and top it off with a decent steady state run. I wore my new Under Armour kicks for the first time running. The are super light weight, and comfy but I am not sure how long they'll last. It's okay with me because I seriously love sneakers and have no problem shopping for a new pair! I still haven't worn my newest Air Max kicks. I don't know why, because I love them so much! I guess I am afraid once I wear them they won't be new anymore...geeesh!

I woke up to a rainy, dreary day. It's good for cleaning, grading papers and resting! Today I am going to crack open my new Nook and get acquainted with it! I already have a list of books I want to read first...going to be a tough choice. Hopefully, I'll finish up The Discovery of Witches soon!

I had my weigh in this morning. Since we started I have been dropping a pound a week. I haven't had to make many changes to my program thus far, which is good since we were so far out. Now that we are officially in the time span and June will be fast approaching its time for a change. I welcome the change. I think my body needs it, because I was only down a half pound. I was disappointed, however I had a feeling it was going to happen.  No doubt my physical appearance has transformed, but I want more now. I think a change will be just the trick! It's also that time where we need to break out the camera and start taking pics-bleh! I hate the camera more than anything!
You better believe I am doing some house cleaning chores in my stripper heels! There is no better way to get used to them!

Today we are lifting legs...after we have a nap date! I am hoping a good nap date will recharge me!

No comments:

Post a Comment