Sunday, December 18, 2011

fa la la la!

T-minus seven days until Christmas. I can't help but have the holiday excitement running through my veins. I feel like a giddy kid...I want Christmas to hurry up and come. It's not the gifts...its just the overall exciting feeling of the holiday.
It sure is going to be a busy week. I hope the school days go by fast and the gym sessions continue to be good leading up to the holiday. We recently took three whole days off from the gym. Completely unlike us to do, but boy it really made a difference. I have renewed strength and spirit. My past two gym sessions were fabulous. I wanted to be there. I wasn't simply going through the motions. I guess listening to my body for once, paid off. I am looking forward to school vacation to be able to lift during the day-it should make for some strong workouts. I am not looking forward to the January first resolutioners to start packing up the gym..grrr!
Our days are numbered, really we have now and January until it's go time. My feelings are mixed. I have days where I just can't wait, but then I have days that I can't wrap my  mind around the do or die attitude that comes with contest prep. I guess I'll just have to really enjoy myself up until then.
I will admit, with the holidays here, I have been thinking about treats an awful lot. I am going to stay clean up until the weekend. Hopefully, I will control myself this weekend. I hate feeling lousy...we haven't been out to eat in a month so its been a little tough. I attribute that reason for my daydreaming of cookies and chocolates. I sure am looking forward to a Flatbreads date night over vacation and satisfying my sushi cravings.

The end of the year is here, it's time to think about some resolutions and things to look forward to...
2012 is gonna be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment