Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy 2012

Hola 2012! I welcome you with open arms! This is my first post in what I promise will be more consistent blogs from here on in. I hope the end of the year holidays brought much cheer and happiness. It's crazy how time flys by. I myself had a wonderful Christmas with  my husband and family. It's always a crazy time full of mixed emotions, but overall it was stellar. I can't wait to do it again next year....well not so fast. My vacation was nothing crazy, just a good time to rest up and relax. Although, those two are not my strong suits. I often get restless and bored when I don't have a full schedule of things to do.
It's hard to recap on the week and holiday, but take my word for it, it was wonderful. I ate out of character for myself and am paying for it now. I am looking like a stuffed sausage as of right now-full of bloat. However, my days of being able to eat anything are numbered (26 to be exact) before contest prep starts and the switch flips to all business. Until then I am going to enjoy the remainder of time. Nothing too crazy though, I am going to eat clean until next weekend when we go away and then I think two more cheat meals after. It is so bittersweet. I really want to lose this incubation I have been carrying around my muscles, but at the same time 20 wks. is a long time!
Enough diet talk...tonight will be a battle at the gym. I am looking forward to getting a good workout in. It makes me feel less puffy. Going forward I am going to detail my blog better. It will keep me accountable and organized and it might make for a better read too! As of right now, its full of random rants and raves.
Speaking of, I finished the Hunger Games series and it was amazing. Although now I am left with nothing to read. I had a real attachment going on. At least there is good TV returning as of this week. That's one thing I am not looking forward to is having nothing to do during dieting. Most everything revolves around going out to eat or spending money. Two of the things which we want to stay away from. Eating is a no no during contest prep and we are really going to buckle down and save money for a house! Once the Christmas bills are paid-dunzo no more. The only thing on my wish list is a Nook-which I am most definitely purchasing this weekend. At least I can read during those 20wks-that's allowed! I am looking forward to getting into another good series.
I have to get a new playlist going and get organized for tomorrow- first day back to school-sad times!
Alright, until tomorrow-See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment