Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back!

It's time to return to the world of blogging! I must say I miss getting my thoughts and feelings out in words! So much has happened since I last posted I don't know where to begin. I will prob. just keep it short and sweet and get back to my regular postings. I left you back twelve days before the big competition, so I guess in all fairness that is where I should begin!
After all the prep, the show came and went! It's hard to believe it's only been about eight weeks since the show, but in a way it feels like just yesterday. It goes along with the summer...it went by so fast. It's a bummer to think we are in the middle of August already and soon enough we'll be buzzing around doing the holiday thing...I mean Target already has Halloween stuff out!

Back to the show-it was my personal best. I brought the best me package to the stage. I was happy with my improvements and surprised at how much leaner I came in compared to 2010...six pounds less than the last time I competed. Competitors of the sport are correct in saying, that each time you compete you get better and better.
I won my class! First place. I got to compete in the overall for my pro card, but I didn't end up winning that. I wanted it real bad! I still do-it will serve as my motivation for next year. We originally planned to compete in the fall at an Oct. show, but realistically it doesn't make too much sense. I still need to improve my lats, posing and don't get me started on my T -walk, so we decided to hit the off season real hard and shoot for the same show next year. I am happy with the decision. There is so much to write about the day of the show, the day after etc, but that would take too much time. So like I said I am going to keep it simple. Came in first (was super pumped) , hitting it hardcare from here on in! I plan on writing more about my current workouts and diet etc, but that will be the next post! I got to eat my pre workout and hit the iron! I am super excited to be posting again. It's a good release for me...and it will help me keep track of the good, bad and ugly days of the off season!

Until next time...eat up and train hard!

1 comment: